Superheroes in Training

Friday, March 14, 2008

Michaels new Comfort

Well I have been watching it happen and have not prevented it, so I really am not complaining, just making an observation. It is official Michael Dunn has found a new comfort object. Here it is in all it's glory: Though I am still the number 1 in most things I have watched him in some situations look at me then look at this mutt and choose him over me! Luckily for this dog, (and probably Michael) I am not jealous- though I think I could be if it gets worse :)

Just some background information about this dog. He was given to me by my grandparents a long time ago (I think I was 7 or 8) and I loved it. All the Grandchildren received one. I however NEVER got to play with it. It was taken up by my father immediately and was stored only to be brought out every Christmas as a decoration. When did I finally receive this dog? a couple of months ago, and it has definitely lost its appeal, (I mean I am not going to play with it now!) Luckily My own children will get to benefit from this long sought after puppy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is really sweet! and I am glad you are letting your little one(s) enjoy it :)