Superheroes in Training

Friday, March 28, 2008

Swim party!

I love living by family! We decided today was hot enough to pull out Jenny Ross's pool. It has been fun doing activities together and watching cousins play!



Poor Atticus
Our Neighbor Jenny Packards Kids


It was a fun group!

4 comments:

Meg Barry said...

Almost hot enough! They'll get used to it though, and the twins took such good naps afterwards, we will definetly have to do it again!

Anonymous said...

I AM SO JEALOUS! I WANT TO TAKE MY GIRLS OUTSIDE SO BAD! GOTTA LOVE THIS COLD FRONT THAT JUST CAME THROUGH!

Joel and Crystal said...

Ditto! I AM SOOOO JEALOUS! Not of the weather but of you all living close together and the kids being able to play together so much! We love you and miss you!

Ivy said...

How fun! I love Spring and being able to do fun things outside again. How great that you live so close to your family and cousins.