I am at another place in afghanistan but not where i need to be yet. It is pretty crazy. Sometimes we feel like tourist. We walk around, take pictures, eat and sleep, and buy thing at places called bizaarz. it is like a afghan flea market. They have tons of movies there. In fact I spent 7 dollars today and bought over 70 different movies. About 24 of them are disney ones. They came on just three dvds. I dont know how they did it but it works. If you would like I can buy you some and send it home to you. Any way if there is a move you want just let me know and I will get it dirt cheap for you.
Anyone want a movie?
4 comments:
Hey, I can't believe you found my blog. It was so good to hear from you. I can't believe you have a cute little one and one on the way! I am so happy for you guys. How are you holding out with Michael gone? Tell him we say HI and think of you guys often! Caryn
Gotta love Hodgie movies, that is what we call them, they arent great quality, but Doug bought over a hundred disney movies for 140.00... its good for traveling!
I AGREE THAT THE DVDS SOUND AWESOME! AND SO COMPACT HAHA
lol well it sounds like well be borrowing movies from the huish movie palace
Post a Comment