Superheroes in Training

Sunday, March 23, 2008


Well it's been a wonderful day. I got up and read an email Michael sent to me wishing me a Happy Easter and got ready for church. It was alot of fun dressing Michael Dunn up today, I don't take near as much pride in myself as I do in my son! He was so handsome, and so not excited to have me take pictures. I think I will take more pride in my appearance when I am not carrying around 30 extra pounds!





After church we came home to an Easter dinner with the family. I made my Mother-in-laws mock eclairs for dessert, and they turned out soooo good! They were pretty rich so most people couldn't eat more then one serving (Luckily I can eat for two!) so I have alot of leftovers that I will be snacking on for the next couple of days.

Afterwards we (Michael Dunn and I) went to play outside. It was such a beautiful day. it was a little windy but Michael didn't seem to mind. As a matter of fact he was really upset when I brought him back inside!

To close the day we watched a little video that Michael taped before he left of him reading from 3rd Nephi in the scriptures when Christ comes to the Americas. It was really sweet, and Michael Dunn was in such a sweet mood. What a sweet blessing the atonement is in our lives! It makes me appreciate so much more all of the things that I have been blessed with.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY YOU HAD! I LOVE THAT YOUR HUSBAND LEFT YOU A VIDEO! SO SWEET!
AND I TOO HAVE FUN DRESSING MY LITTLE ONES :)

Millers! said...

Oh my gosh, I remember Celias yummy mock eclairs... oh I am drooling now.. LOL... little michael looks so cute in his church outfit!

Anonymous said...

i have a wheat grinder (electric) and love it! it makes me use the wheat in my year supply which is a plus :) and i just no longer buy flour which is at times a pain b/c if i forget to grind wheat it is just one more step but luckily wheat grinding is actually fairly quick :)

thanks for the comments :)

BRZZ Odom said...

I'll take that recipe for mock eclairs if you feel like sharing 8)

Joel and Crystal said...

I'd love the recipe too! It looks delicious! I'm glad you had a good Easter and little Michael looks SO cute in his suit! How fun! Love you!

Melissa said...

I love it! How fun. I wish you lived closer...Can't wait till september! How long will you be there??