Superheroes in Training

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Take two..inches off!

Michael Dunn got his 2nd haircut on Saturday! We had originally tried to do the job using only scissors and then decided his hair was too long and thick to NOT use a razor! Who knew he had so much hair? (Well I did in all honesty, but it was hard to allow myself to actually cut it all off, but he was getting a nice mullet and tail in the back, and a tail is where I draw the line!) Also who knew that after we cut his hair he would be so blond? I have already been told he looks like a toe head...but a cute toe head. All joking aside, I actually love his new haircut, much more then I thought I would. He does look older, but I guess that is a hazard of growing up. What a cutie! once again THANK YOU MOM!!!

Before: you can see how long his hair is better when it is wet. This was during our swim party
And After!!
I posted this one just for fun....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE! SOMEDAY MAYBE MY GIRLS WILL HAVE SOME HAIR TO HAVE FUN WITH :)

BLONDES ARE FUN!

Anonymous said...

THERE IS A SITE CALLED

ALBEEBABY.COM AND THEY HAVE GREAT DEALS AND MY STROLLER WAS ONLY $119 (INCLUDING TAX/SHIPPING ETC) AND IT IS THE GRACO LXI ONE

WE TOOK IT OUT TODAY AND I LOVE IT THUS FAR

Anonymous said...

So cute!! I am with Carolyn...my girl still doesn't have enough hair to even cut haha