Superheroes in Training

Saturday, March 22, 2008

More Pictures

Michael today handed out hundreds of school supplies to the Afghanistan children. I really believe that we are doing so much good over there.
He is so handsome. In this picture You can kind of see the mustache that he has been growing.
His room. You can see that it is made mostly of plywood, but he has it to himself, which is a wonderful plus.
I really love this picture. He is such a handsome wonderful man. I know people talk about wanting to marry someone like Captain Moroni, but how many of us are lucky enough to do it? I am so proud of him.

He has been really busy with meetings and activities. The Afghanistan New year is coming up and they are getting prepared for that-I think it will be so interesting to hear how they celebrate that!

Thank you to everyone for your wonderful comments and support. It really helps knowing there are people who still support the troops especially during this time of controversy over this war.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell him good job on the moostash thats cool he gets his own room not a huge bunker with a gazillion other people

Celia said...

Love the pictures! Sometimes I still can't believe he's really there - the pictures help a lot!
And LOVE your adoring support of him. What a lucky guy!!!

Anonymous said...

great pics! and i agree about not being in a huge bay with 40 guys b/c that is when they get sick! what is his rank?

Millers! said...

Wow he is so good at taking pictures, you are really lucky! He is very lucky he gets room to himself and not have to share barracks style with bunkbeds all in a row... that gives him his own space, what a true blessing that is to be away from the soldiers and their crudeness!!!!

Callie said...

He looks good!! Thanks so much for sharing!!