This is a very easy recipe and really good! Part of me doesn't want to share because I like my family who ate it to be impressed, and when they learn how easy it was, It won't be nearly as impressive :) Just kidding here is the recipe
1 box Graham crackers
1 large container of cool whip
2 regular boxes of pudding
2 cups milk
3 tablespoons of butter
3 tablespoons of water
3 tablespoons of Cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
combine the pudding, milk and cool whip set aside
put a layer of Graham crackers at the bottom of casserole dish
pour half of pudding mixture on top of it. add another layer of Graham crackers
add the rest of the mixture
cover with another layer of Graham crackers
In a saucepan melt the butter, add the water and then the rest of the ingredients. pour the chocolate mixture over the final layer of crackers while it is still hot.
Set aside for 1 day to let the crackers moisten up
I garnished it with cool whip and chocolate shavings
Enjoy!
3 comments:
i am so bummed b/c if i had cool whip i would totally make this right now!
thanks for sharing!
sounds sooooo good! too bad you have to set it aside for a WHOLE DAY! I don't think I could make it that long! haha
thanks for sharing the recipe! i eye that goodie every time i look at your page hoping for a taste! now i can make my own!!
Post a Comment